Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for HBTs - Transcription work
Company Name: M Squared Software & Services (P) Ltd.
URL: [url=http://www.m2india.com/][/url]www.m2india.com

Type of Work:                        Transcription

Name of Vacancy:                   Vendors (medium sized) and/or HBTs

Nature of Vacancy:                  Immediate requirement

No of positions available:        25 Direct-Upload typists & 10 Editors

Experience required:               Minimum 2-year

Nature of work:                      Offline. These are not the typical doctor dictations. It could be a conversation between patient and the doctor and/or conversation between patient and the hospital staff. No complicated templates or formatting. TAT is 24-Hrs. No STATs. Aprox length of an audio could be 3-mnt to 6-mnt

Shift:                                     Available for all shifts (day & night)

Proposed starting Date:           July-1-2018

Payment Rate:                       Per line [Rs. 1.75/- to Rs. 2/- for direct upload lines]

Interested candidates are requested to mail their details to binump@m2comsys.com with the subject line as "Transcription – July-2018".

Note: Please note that we are looking for only candidates/teams capable of 'direct uploading'.
Dear All,

Thanks for the very positive response to our previous post.

We had contacted all applicants (who mailed to us till 22-June), from our HR-dept. If any of the applicants (who had mailed their details/resume already) are yet to receive the call from us, please call our HR-executive at 0471-4084000 Extn: 206 to schedule the selection test.

We had already shortlisted around 10-15 HBTs for the work and still looking for another 10-15 more.

Before applying please note:
These are not the typical doctor dictations. It could be a conversation between patient and the doctor and/or conversation between patient and the hospital staff. So, there will be 2 speakers in a dictation and you need to transcribe both.

thanks
binu
Dear Sir,

I am interested in the above profile requirement, Hence request you to consider me for the above profile.

Thanks & Regards
M S Vikram
08281257140/08606690011
Dear Sir,

I am interested in working HBT. Is there is any project I could handle for you? I can do DU with 98% accuracy

Thanks and Regards,
Nabodita Basu
+919073988355

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 248 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 680 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  WANTED GENERAL TRANSCRIPTION DIRECT UPLOAD MTs AND PROOFERS VASANTH MEDI-TRANS 0 1,827 13-03-2022, 10:28 AM
Last Post: VASANTH MEDI-TRANS
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,781 30-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  Looking for Experienced Medical Transcriptionists & Editors binump 0 2,169 26-11-2021, 11:27 AM
Last Post: binump