New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Opening for Typists
Hello, -- This position is no more available.

We are looking for medical transcriptionists who can do straight typing. Very Clear Dictation. Big files.
Account: Manual Transcription
Rate: Rs 5 Per Audio Minute
Time: Afternoon Shift.

Interested candidates please send in your resume to jkate2195@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Hello All,

Thank you so much for sending across your interest in this position. We have received numerous response and unfortunately, we haven't considered any applications which are without resume/CV. However, those with CV/Resume (only with your consent)- we would like to keep it on our database for future vacancies. If you would not like your CV to be added, please mail us on jkate2195@gmail.com and we will delete it from our database.

*This position is now closed as we have shortlisted few candidates who willfully accepted the offer.*

Thanks again for your efforts. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
(30-09-2019, 06:43 AM)Jessica Wrote: Hello All,

Thank you so much for sending across your interest in this position. We have received numerous response and unfortunately, we haven't considered any applications which are without resume/CV. However, those with CV/Resume (only with your consent)- we would like to keep it on our database for future vacancies. If you would not like your CV to be added, please mail us on jkate2195@gmail.com and we will delete it from our database.

*This position is now closed as we have shortlisted few candidates who willfully accepted the offer.*

Thanks again for your efforts. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
hi i am just sending the cv to you in future if you need my help in anything you can keep my cv and contact me .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [URGENT] Rs 1.5 per line - General Transcription kwhrtranscription 1 950 23-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Last Post: riya_20
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 1 3,347 16-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Last Post: riju12
  URGENT OPENING - NIGHT SHIFT - OFFLINE WORK smi 0 1,251 22-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Last Post: smi
  Urgent Requirements: Escription Platform (Editor and Direct Uploaders) Astrick Solution 0 2,218 17-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Astrick Solution
  Urgent Requirement of MTs STATTRANS 4 9,841 16-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Last Post: SharmaB