New registrations are manually reviewed by our moderators to prevent spam...please allow us sometime to review your registration and approve. Thanks!
MTForum is up for SALE. Interested parties can send their offers to naveen.emails@gmail.com

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Opening for Typists
Hello, -- This position is no more available.

We are looking for medical transcriptionists who can do straight typing. Very Clear Dictation. Big files.
Account: Manual Transcription
Rate: Rs 5 Per Audio Minute
Time: Afternoon Shift.

Interested candidates please send in your resume to jkate2195@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Hello All,

Thank you so much for sending across your interest in this position. We have received numerous response and unfortunately, we haven't considered any applications which are without resume/CV. However, those with CV/Resume (only with your consent)- we would like to keep it on our database for future vacancies. If you would not like your CV to be added, please mail us on jkate2195@gmail.com and we will delete it from our database.

*This position is now closed as we have shortlisted few candidates who willfully accepted the offer.*

Thanks again for your efforts. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
(30-09-2019, 06:43 AM)Jessica Wrote: Hello All,

Thank you so much for sending across your interest in this position. We have received numerous response and unfortunately, we haven't considered any applications which are without resume/CV. However, those with CV/Resume (only with your consent)- we would like to keep it on our database for future vacancies. If you would not like your CV to be added, please mail us on jkate2195@gmail.com and we will delete it from our database.

*This position is now closed as we have shortlisted few candidates who willfully accepted the offer.*

Thanks again for your efforts. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
hi i am just sending the cv to you in future if you need my help in anything you can keep my cv and contact me .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  !!!!!!!!!!...Urgent Requirement...!!!!!!!!!!!!! kwhrtranscription 0 1,837 03-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Last Post: kwhrtranscription
  [URGENT] Rs 1.5 per line - General Transcription kwhrtranscription 1 4,172 23-09-2019, 10:59 PM
Last Post: riya_20
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 1 5,904 16-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Last Post: riju12
  URGENT OPENING - NIGHT SHIFT - OFFLINE WORK smi 0 2,416 22-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Last Post: smi
  Urgent Requirements: Escription Platform (Editor and Direct Uploaders) Astrick Solution 0 5,360 17-06-2019, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Astrick Solution