Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender check software
Hi everybody, can anybody help me find a software which checks gender check in transcribe plus software. It would be of great help for me because in the transcribe plus software, there is no way we can check gender.
(16-07-2012, 07:20 PM)santanupalpal Wrote: Hi everybody, can anybody help me find a software which checks gender check in transcribe plus software. It would be of great help for me because in the transcribe plus software, there is no way we can check gender.

Download Male-female highlighter in zip form of around 43 kb here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/flxhjvc1lbefcj...ighter.zip . Pl check if that helps. After unzipping you need to click on Highlighter.exe to install.

Mod Note: Link edited. Copyright software distribution may put you/us in trouble. Hope you understand.
Do not ever be taken in or dream of becoming a home-based medical transcriber fresh after training. At least not until you have had 2-3 years full-time office-based experience in multispecialties.
(16-07-2012, 07:20 PM)santanupalpal Wrote: Hi everybody, can anybody help me find a software which checks gender check in transcribe plus software. It would be of great help for me because in the transcribe plus software, there is no way we can check gender.

It is open software or it is developed by a mt company for their own purpose? Please let me know, so that I can help you.
Is this software really helpful?I havent heard about this software earlier..this is the first time I am hearing about it..Does it work efficiently??
Smile 
Really good software.. I just want to know who developed this macro and i have some urgent query. Kindly send his contact information. This is very useful tool. I want to develop a tool like this

Hi

Really very good tool and helpful. Please share the developed person contact info. I want to develop a tool like this. Please help me out.
(04-05-2013, 06:53 PM)tsripri Wrote: Really good software.. I just want to know who developed this macro and i have some urgent query. Kindly send his contact information. This is very useful tool. I want to develop a tool like this

Hi

Really very good tool and helpful. Please share the developed person contact info. I want to develop a tool like this. Please help me out.

Go learn visual basic. This tool was developed by Pamela Anderson whilst she was bay-watching.
contact jt.trans80@gmail.com. i can develop this kind of tools for you...
(21-10-2013, 05:17 PM)jt.trans80 Wrote: contact jt.trans80@gmail.com.  i can develop this kind of tools for you...

How about a macro for (MS Word 2003) time stamping other than what comes along with ES with and without brackets

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gender check Macro jt.trans80 1 11,430 30-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Last Post: admin