Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home-based MTs needed
I got this message and I think it is helpful for home-based MTs as well as for in-house people.

[tt][size=14pt]

Hi All,

MRecord welcomes you to join the family of Largest Healthcare BPO in Mumbai !! We bring to you the opportunity to work with winning team of highly experienced Medical Transcription Professionals.

To be the best Work with The Best

Company Profile: MRecord Healthcare Solutions is a leading provider of digital dictation, transcription productivity, Electronic Medical Records & Practice Management solutions in the healthcare industry. Every year, thousands of physicians, document and manage millions of patient encounters using mrecord's innovative technology products. MRecord is headquartered in the heart of the Research Triangle Park, NC and offers its products and services to over 1000 physicians nationwide &am! p; employs over 200 employees worldwide. MRecord's vision is to design revolutionary new solutions for care providers to create, interact, and manage patient medical records.

Current Positions Available:

1. Medical Transcriptionist – 40 Nos (Inhouse, Mumbai) 200 (HBTs)
Min. Experience -          1 year
Emolument –                Up to INR 13000 (Inhouse) or Rs. 1.00 Per line for HBTs (90% accuracy is expected)
Accommodation –          Free

2. Quality Analyst – 20 Nos (Inhouse, Mumbai) 50 (Hobe based)
Min. Experience -          2.5 Years
Emolument –                Up to INR 22500 (Inhouse) or Rs. 0.60 per line for Home based with 100% accuracy.
Accommodation –          Free

*Only Indian Candidate needs to apply.
*Location – Mumbai, India
*Candidates should be open to working in shifts.
*Visit us to know more about our US operations: www.mrecord.com

Please send us your updated CVs with current and expected CTC.

Please forward this mail to your friend/s who might be interested in this offer.
Many Thanks & Regards.

Mr. Jasmin Chande,
MRecord Mumbai,
23/A, Todi Estate,
Sum Mill Compound, Lower Parel (west)
Mumbai – 400 013.
Phone : 3040 2535 ext. 223
Alternate: 98214 55833
E-mail: jasmin@mrecord.com[/tt]
[/size]
hmmm, i knew this company..........doing good.

As per my knowledge the owner of this company was an MT in beta soft and see where he reached
Thanks for further info Dhanu.
I am an experienced SMT with 6 yrs exp, and currently, doing HBT as a part-time for "Weenkend Client".  I am interested in full-time at any time slot.
Plz contact me at mayur_bagai@hotmail.com

Mayur
0522-2311876
@Mayur

No one will contact you here.  You have to apply through email.  One of my friends also offering full-time HBT and the details are shown on the homepage.  Mail him or call for details.
thanx
Hai
i have experiance in this field, im very comfortable with the work,i would like to do full-time medical transcription from home. Please contact me at srinathmclaren@gmail.com.
i am a MBBS student.i have just finished my medical transcription course.kindly help me to find a job
@kavudevi

Contact Mr. Jasmin Chande at jasmin@mrecord.com for further details.

Hi,
I am interested in HBT.  Please send me the details.

Regards,
Meeravali Shaik

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home Based Transcription - Telugu ETTranscriptionServices 0 124 18-03-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
Rainbow Medical General Transcription: Home Based Full Time MTs Required ETTranscriptionServices 0 639 08-12-2023, 02:56 PM
Last Post: ETTranscriptionServices
  Teams/Small Vendors Needed for Multiple Transcription Languages mtguru 0 1,762 30-12-2021, 10:31 PM
Last Post: mtguru
  Needed Inscribe Experienced MT - US work UniesInfo Sevices 1 4,305 20-11-2021, 12:42 PM
Last Post: panache78
  General Transcriptionist needed Nellore Scribes 1 6,204 08-10-2020, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Nellore Scribes