Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HBT Opening
One more clarification please! Quality expected is 85%?? Is this not very low compared to the transcription company standards?? As far as my knowledge, nowadays, clients' expectation is at least 99% isn't it?
Quality expected is just 85%?
Hi,

I have posted my CV to the given mail ID. Do you provide samples for the accounts.

(24-02-2011, 05:46 AM)bandi7777 Wrote: Job Description
Experince for the work : 14 Months experience on live jobs for a MT, and 3 years Experince for an Editor.
Pay Scale
Mt Level Upload Pay Scale for 60 Minutes: Rs. 12600 per month for MT level Upload ( 85% quality.)

Payment:
Every 3rd of the Month.
We would pay you if you don't receive work from us on any given day.

Minimum No. of Minutes for home based transcription : 30 Minutes

Time : Morning Shift ( Files will be in your Folder by 730AM).

If Interested do email to bandi@eth.net

Thanks
Bandi Support Team
http://www.bandii.net/
Greetings,

You are offered for the post of MT not for a direct uploader postion. For MT level 85% is good!

Bandi
Replay to bandi7777: First about Mr Bandi, he is most argnt person that i have ever seen. I dont know what he thinks of himself, he even not mind to freely chat. If he is that much arognt in the initial stage of appointing skilled persons, i dont know what about after joining his organization. I feel he is not a good employer to work with. About his account, it is horrible, non-English-speaking dictators, so he is expecting that much of quality. To my experience i can give lot more he expected, but due to arogency i am not going to replay.
Could you please let me know if you work night shifts, as I'm interested in working night shifts from home.
"Beware of Bandi" I too had a bad experience with this guy. There is something wrong with his company and his attitude. If anyone here would have a taken up a test from him would know what the worst of a horrible file could be and doing 60 mins of this horrible work within 6 hours is just out of question, even for 85% quality. I took up the test in spite of the horrible voice quality, did my best and sent the file back with 20 blanks for a 35-line file, but was still selected and was given a date to start work. Unfortunately, I was not able to start work on the scheduled date and I informed this to this Bandi immediately and was given another date to start. On the date on which I was to start work, I had to wait for this Bandi (bcuz he was the only person to contact in his whole company) to come online for nearly 2 hours and finally he came. I told him, I was waiting for him and that I was ready to start work. He asked me whether I was interested to start work and I said "yes." He gave a pause and then said, "but I am not interested to provide you work" and just set his status as offline on yahoo messenger and never came online again. If anyone is going to take up his offer, please be double check on him and be careful before joining.
Hi, I am interested to work with you. Please send me the details to
"feliciamaria@rediffmail.com".
Regards from Felicia.
(16-09-2011, 11:04 AM)maheshpbr Wrote: Replay to bandi7777: First about Mr Bandi, he is most argnt person that i have ever seen. I dont know what he thinks of himself, he even not mind to freely chat. If he is that much arognt in the initial stage of appointing skilled persons, i dont know what about after joining his organization. I feel he is not a good employer to work with. About his account, it is horrible, non-English-speaking dictators, so he is expecting that much of quality. To my experience i can give lot more he expected, but due to arogency i am not going to replay.

He is not Bandi is Brandi. I was ignored just because I used words such as "ur, u, etc" in chat. Anyway I am lucky that I didn't jump in his trap. EVERYONE BEWARE THIS B-R-A-N-D-I (BANDI7777)Angry
Wink Hi, My name is Yamini. I have an experience of about 3 years in this field. I want to apply for this job. My email id is yaminidurge@yahoo.com please reply.

Thanks,
So many members are complaining about this guy and you still want to apply for this job Huh

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 0 1,481 31-01-2023, 09:52 AM
Last Post: smi
  OPENING FOR DIRECT UPLOADERS - OFFLINE WORK smi 0 1,119 31-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Last Post: smi
  OPENING FOR DIRECT UPLOADERS - OFFLINE WORK - 9 AM SHIFT smi 1 3,388 21-12-2021, 10:16 PM
Last Post: oboy
  Urgent Opening for Typists Jessica 2 8,158 02-10-2019, 03:25 PM
Last Post: riya_20
  OPENING FOR EDITORS - OFFLINE WORK - DAY SHIFT smi 1 7,523 16-08-2019, 02:40 AM
Last Post: riju12